Breastfeeding is an amazing thing to do, but I know full well that it isn’t always easy! Having been through all manner of experiences during my breastfeeding journeys with Toby and Martha, I’m keen to source products that can truly help women.
The delicious HotTea Mama ‘Milk’s Up’ breastfeeding tea is a carefully crafted caffeine-free herbal blend, jam packed with botanicals that have been used to increase milk supply for millennia:
- Warming, spicy – almost savoury, in a good way
- Fenugreek gives this blend a wonderful balance of sweet and bitter notes, with it’s aroma of dark, almost burnt caramel.
- Fennel, Anise and Lemon Verbena add to it’s sweetness, with rosemary and nettle giving it a warming, earthy note.
- It’s probably the most complex tea in our range, but utterly delicious.
- We don’t recommend adding milk or sugar, but follow your cravings and personal taste!
15 whole leaf, biodegradable tea pyramids, which can be used to make 30 cups of tea, or more.
As with everything on Apples & Pips, I’ve tried and loved these teas. New mummies may also like the tasty ‘Newborn Wonder‘ antioxidant blend.